Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing # 2: Life-long Learners

The habit of life-long learners I have no problem following is to begin with the end in mind. I love my free time to learn about what I really enjoy, like reading. So, usually things for classes or work are a challenge so I can go read for fun. Therefore, I always look at most other things as an obstacle to learning on my own. So, I always begin with the end of learning on my own in mind when I do most other things.

The hardest habit of life-long learners for me is #6: Use technology to your advantage. Most of my life, I have allowed others to set-up and fiddle with technology for me. I came in at the end and they explained it to me. I am an interpersonal learner and a kinesthetic learner when it comes to technology. So, I detest learning it on my own. This is not so bad, because the directions and activities are like you are talking to someone- except you can't ask questions like with a real person. But, it's close enough. I like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment