Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing #3: Blog Setup and Avatar Creation

Creating my avatar was not very difficult. I wish there had been a little more information on doing it on the Library2Play. But, I figured it out. I am still working on how to export it to my blog. It will be on here soon. I am not a gamer. I think people who are gamers probably like doing things like this more than I do. I don't like imaginary things like this. I like non-fiction books and activities, I guess. But, I think it is good to know how to make an avatar, in case we think of a way to incorporate them into a lesson. Students would enjoy this.

2 comments:

  1. looks like you figured it out about your avatar. Be sure as you do the activities to read all the notes and click on all the links and I think you will find the information you need. Plus, you have the information and help of all the current Players as well! Check out other blogs for answers to questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VWB,
    I think my classmates know I like to interact and have nothing against that. I like talking to people- in person and on the computer. I just needed to finish this because this class is so short and my son was at his dad's house at the beginning of this class, wheras he'll be at my house toward the end. I always have to take advantage and work ahead as much as possible when he's not with me, so I can interact with him when he's at my house. But, I will post on other blogs as I see them appearing. I have posted on those I have seen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete